Hello, I am totally new to BlackBerry, having the Classic piece.
    I use Google calendars for ages, I need multiple calendars, usually they are shared and I am not always the owner of them. When using native Calendar app, everything works well, but any other calendar app is empty.
    I have already tried WeCal, Calendar+ and even Google Calendar app, all without succes (I have got installed G account, BlackBerry Google ID, G Play Services and Play Store). All that is showing in these apps is my google account name and its empty Event calendar.
    Is there a way to use better than native calendar?

Thanks for your hints and replies.

Posted via CB10
    07-14-15 04:03 PM
    Hello!

See if this helps: How to sync multiple Google Calendars on BlackBerry 10 | CrackBerry.com
    07-14-15 05:31 PM
    Did you try to rezise the screen by swiping down from the top within the app?
    Sometimes, there is an ok/verify option to click that you cant see in the android ports(apps).
    07-14-15 08:41 PM
    If the shared calendars appear on your Google calendar (web), you should be able to go to this settings page. Enable the ones you want to have appear on your device.

https://www.google.com/calendar/syncselect?pli=1
    07-15-15 06:44 AM
    Thanks for this hint, I have done it before - all my cals are checked on the Google syncselect page - still in BB apps there is just one calendar available for my Google account - called Events, completely empty.
    07-16-15 04:24 AM
    Did you try to rezise the screen by swiping down from the top within the app?
    Sometimes, there is an ok/verify option to click that you cant see in the android ports(apps).

In every calendar app I am trying this, no hidden extra settings to be found there
    07-16-15 04:26 AM