Hello,

What is the issue:
    I am an administrator of several websites/blogs and for each of them, I use specific email address. example: [email protected] � all of these email addresses are imported to my personal gmail account, so in actual Gmail in the web browser, I can switch the sender to one of these addresses.
    Using my previous Android phones, I was able to switch sender directly in default Gmail app and I need to preserve this feature also on my new BB Passport.

Also, the issue is, when my client send me an email to one of these �mydomain.com� addresses and if I reply them via BlackBerry Hub, it�s always sent from my personal default gmail account, which is of course inappropriate for the business.

To understand:
    Until yesterday, I was an owner of various Android flagships, so there are a few features I got used to, which are important for me, and I cannot find them in my new BB Passport (This is my very first BB ever and I love it, and would like to stick with it� like forever.)

SO:
    Is there a way how to change a sender to one of those I imported to my default gmail account?
    Thanks a lot!
    02-21-15 04:15 AM
    Although an old hand at BBOS, I'm new to BB10. But here's what I've noticed.:

If you're replying to a message, both Gmail 5.0 and BB10 reply via the address received. I don't have any of my addresses forwarding to another address, so I can't test that. But it would seem to me that it would be less complex and more secure to eliminate forwarding and receive them natively. Both Gmail 5.0 and Outlook preview for Android can now do that for any email provider, as does BB10.

I know that isn't the kludge you were looking for, but it works.
    02-21-15 10:42 AM
    OS 10.3.1 offers choice of reply address.

Bits--C000C6078 for links to world news and views, technology and science postings.
    02-21-15 10:48 AM