Is the Password Keeper app available for the Priv, if not is there a compatible app with transfer capabilities?
    I assume that BlackBerry Link can move most if not all of my apps to Priv. Data will be an easy transfer as most is on micro card.

Posted via CB10
    10-17-16 05:17 PM
    It comes pre installed on the priv.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-17-16 06:59 PM
    Is the Password Keeper app available for the Priv, if not is there a compatible app with transfer capabilities?
    I assume that BlackBerry Link can move most if not all of my apps to Priv. Data will be an easy transfer as most is on micro card.

Posted via CB10
    Priv is not compatible with BBLink....need to use BlackBerry Content transfer app available in BBW.

Posted via CB10
    10-17-16 08:47 PM
    Thanks for the reply. I missed the Priv sale on BlackBerry I'm sure there will be another one.

Posted via CB10
    10-18-16 08:14 AM
    Thanks for the reply. I missed the Priv sale on BlackBerry I'm sure there will be another one.

Posted via CB10
    Priv still on sale....$425 US and. $559 in Canada .... should add that Password Keeper is available on BlackBerry android too.

Posted via CB10
    10-18-16 01:38 PM

Posted via CB10
    Password keeper is available on Priv as well as most Android phones running Android L and up. You can export your records to an SD card and then re import them on your Priv.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-18-16 05:44 PM