Hey guys, I'm trying to download again a few of my purchased movies and TV shows from BBWorld but it always reports a network error. Am I the only one who's having this problem ? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

σя gσ∂ ѕσ ℓσνє∂ тнє ωσяℓ∂, тнαт нє gανє нιѕ σηℓу вєgσттєη ѕση, тнαт ωнσѕσєνєя вєℓιєνєтн ιη нιм ѕнσυℓ∂ ησт ρєяιѕн, вυт нανє єνєяℓαѕтιηg ℓιє. נσнη 3:16
    01-22-16 03:28 PM
    I don't really know what happened to the movies. I only purchased music and I am still able to recover my purchases through the 7 Digital app. Perhaps someone knows if the movies and TV content were licensed by someone else and if, perhaps, it may still be recoverable from that service?
    01-22-16 03:50 PM
    Thanks bro

σя gσ∂ ѕσ ℓσνє∂ тнє ωσяℓ∂, тнαт нє gανє нιѕ σηℓу вєgσттєη ѕση, тнαт ωнσѕσєνєя вєℓιєνєтн ιη нιм ѕнσυℓ∂ ησт ρєяιѕн, вυт нανє єνєяℓαѕтιηg ℓιє. נσнη 3:16
    01-22-16 05:44 PM
    I thought movies were no longer available and you were supposed to download them before a certain date?
    01-23-16 03:48 PM
    I downloaded all of mine prior to a certain date (maybe Jan 2015?), and saved them to a network drive.

I did, however, try to download them onto my device via BBW and repeatedly received network error, or similar, issues.

Because I DL'd them to my network drive, all I do is transfer the movie file to my phone and it'll DL the license again. But it will not DL the file from BBW.

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life.
    02-09-16 06:30 PM