I have BlackBerry passport and I comented here before that I have problems with my mobile network, it keeps disconnecting as soon as I leave the house and when I with wifi it keeps loosing signal and BlackBerry services and I have to click most of the time, register for BlackBerry services, when I leave home it says emergency calls only, cant make calls or anything, I contacted my carreer and all is in order, I did all teh possible rests and nothing, I brought the phone to a technical service and they said the phone is fine, they checked the antena and everything is fine, but they told me I should contact BlackBerry because the phone is locked, however in the sim card options it says its unlocked, and I contacted bb and no answer, the company just doesnt give a **** about the costumers, so is there something I can do, otherwiese ill have to get rid of the phone, thanks in advance.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-16 12:56 PM
    I have BlackBerry passport and I comented here before that I have problems with my mobile network, it keeps disconnecting as soon as I leave the house and when I with wifi it keeps loosing signal and BlackBerry services and I have to click most of the time, register for BlackBerry services, when I leave home it says emergency calls only, cant make calls or anything, I contacted my carreer and all is in order, I did all teh possible rests and nothing, I brought the phone to a technical service and they said the phone is fine, they checked the antena and everything is fine, but they told me I should contact BlackBerry because the phone is locked, however in the sim card options it says its unlocked, and I contacted bb and no answer, the company just doesnt give a **** about the costumers, so is there something I can do, otherwiese ill have to get rid of the phone, thanks in advance.

Posted via CB10
    Given that your techs checked hardware, with both network and WiFi issues I would consider reload of OS or a rollback if you haven't done so.

Where did you buy your PP? BlackBerry or a carrier or third party?

Carrier says your phone is locked but you mentioned that device is unlocked....previous thread noted that you tried T-MOBILE sim but it wasn't recognized. Is that correct?

Did techs check your sim tray? Are you using a sim adapter?

When you mention registering with BlackBerry have you gone to Settings...About...Network...overflow menu...Resync configuration and Register BlackBerry? Any luck with that?
    04-13-16 05:47 PM
    Yes, I have to do that the whole time!

Posted via CB10
    04-13-16 11:03 PM
    Have you reloaded or attempted to roll back your OS?
    04-14-16 01:22 AM
    I did a hard reset, soft reset, factory reset with BlackBerry link, and security wipe, nothing, the same, and I read that reloading the os is the same as security wipe or factory reset so why bother lol

Posted via CB10
    04-14-16 09:40 AM
    Did you attempt to rollback to an older OS?

Did you purchase this device directly from your carrier? If not is the PP model you have compatible with your network frequencies.

There are some posts which describe network issues related to the Sim card tray...did your techs check that out?
    I'm just throwing things out to consider as it may be time to return device or exchange it.
    04-14-16 11:47 AM
    Yes the phone has no problems fisically!!

Posted via CB10
    04-14-16 11:49 AM
    And thatd be weird because the phone worked before with this company...... it started from one second to another..

Posted via CB10
    04-14-16 12:50 PM
    If the device is failing despite all your attempts look in to warranty or exchange from where you purchased.

If resets and wipes haven't corrected your problem and the techs could not find any hardware issues, short of trying an older OS you may have exhausted all your options, especially if you are beyond warranty or there is no exchange policy available.
    04-14-16 02:18 PM
    So theres nothing else to do??...

Posted via CB10
    04-14-16 03:46 PM