Hi guys, I have a BlackBerry passport SQW100-1 4G and lately ive been having problems with my mobile network, it keeps disconnecting or it says emergency calls or I lose BlackBerry services or its just slow, it started asking to roam in the signal, I switched it on and it seemed to solve the problem, but 2 days ago it just stopped working, I called my carrier and they did not give me an answer, anny help?

Posted via CB10
    04-05-16 04:24 PM
    Please any help, im despered, I start to think its the phone, how come a 500 euros phone is so ****ty!

Posted via CB10
    04-05-16 06:10 PM
    Please people any help, I just contacted my carrier and aid everything is fine

Posted via CB10
    04-06-16 06:09 AM
    Who is your carrier? Are you sure your phone matches their frequencies?
    04-06-16 09:00 AM
    Yes, drei at, and everything seems to be fine, it was all fine, I think its the phone cuz it didnt happen with other BlackBerry I have, I think ima have to leave BlackBerry, its always with too many probs, and way too expensive

Posted via CB10
    04-06-16 09:04 AM
    Yes, drei at, and everything seems to be fine, it was all fine, I think its the phone cuz it didnt happen with other BlackBerry I have, I think ima have to leave BlackBerry, its always with too many probs, and way too expensive

Posted via CB10
    Have you tried to update or reload your OS? If you have that could be your problem and rolling back (if you are able) may correct it.
    To the contrary a newer OS may potentially help resolve your issue of you have never updated your OS.
    04-07-16 01:02 AM
    Ive always updated my OS lol

Posted via CB10
    04-07-16 01:54 AM
    Ive always updated my OS lol

Posted via CB10
    Perhaps that might be part of the problem then ??
    04-07-16 01:57 AM
    I have tried everything, using another sim card, using my sim card in another phone, which worked, contacting carrier help, security wipe, seems to be fine now but im sure itll give problems later in a bit when I go out!

Posted via CB10
    04-07-16 02:06 AM
    What OS do you currently have loaded?
    04-07-16 02:11 AM
    The last one

Posted via CB10
    04-07-16 03:53 AM
    Dude this is really stressing ima break thsi phone ffs

Posted via CB10
    04-07-16 03:53 AM
    couple things to consider before throwing out phone

..if you updated with an autoloader you may have a corrupt radio file and reloading entire OS with a different link might help.

If you are on OS 2876 you may want to roll radio file back to previous versions. That can be done with sideload.

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...aders-1040826/

No guarantees as you may simply have a radio hardware fault from a drop or moisture exposure but if you feel like experimenting???
    04-07-16 04:13 AM
    Sure id do anything, since I dont have other phone, so you sayin it could be a radio signal problem from the phone itself?

Posted via CB10
    04-07-16 04:15 AM
    And I have 2836

Posted via CB10
    04-07-16 04:15 AM
    It could be. So might be worth a try.

And for clarification 2876 is the Operating System number...2836 is the software release number for 2876 OS.
    The radio file for the 2876 OS is 2877

You will want an earlier version than 2877. Again no guarantee that its software but that is where I would start.
    04-07-16 04:24 AM
    And what could it be if not? Oh and btw how do I do it, I didnt get it, could you add me on bbm so you help me please???

Posted via CB10
    04-07-16 04:26 AM
    Can u????

Posted via CB10
    04-07-16 08:45 AM
    Hi all,

I have a blackberry that i bought from the states and i just recently activated my account with a regular data plan without contract. The browser runs completely fine, however when I am using whatsapp, it gets stuck on the initializing page stating: "sync error: currently insufficient network coverage..."

i have set my apn to cmnet, however, it still has the same problem.

can anyone please help. thanks!
    04-07-16 08:56 AM
    But I have another thread going on!

Posted via CB10
    04-07-16 08:58 AM
    U said it's working fine by now.....
    When u had this problem whether it was only on 4G network mode or with everymode. Try it with simply 2g or 3g and then see, problem exists or not.
    Cause I had that problem with 3g mode on my phone but on 2g it worked fine. I think it was due to bad signal strength of that network mode. Try this and tell when u see the problem again.

Posted via CB10
    04-07-16 09:34 AM
    Haven't forgotten you...just needed some time to compose a message.

If you want to try to rollback the 2876 OS or the 2877 radio files you will need to "sideload" in order to do so. You can use an autoloader. If you are comfortable with a computer you shouldn't have any problem.. the steps are well-documented on this site and I will direct you to the appropriate threads or links.
    WARNING...no guarantees that this will solve your issue and if you do roll back to "older" system files you may receive frequent system notifications to "update". The prompt to auto-update on your PP can be disabled however.

I would suggest rolling back to the complete 2813 OS. This will simplify the entire process and also eliminates the 2876 android runtime error.

Start by downloading the appropriate autoloader files from Thurask on to your PC

https://drive.google.com/folderview?...WxRU2FISU1XeEE

You will need to unzip that file with 7Zip on your PC.

Then use the following steps to load the OS on to your device...this will wipe your device so BACK UP YOUR DATA that you require and remove your SD card if you have one inserted. Connect phone to PC with USB as noted in the following instructions.

How to install a Leaked OS onto your BlackBerry 10 smartphone

Hopefully this will improve your radio signals. If it fails to do so you can try another previous OS or update back to 2876.
    Good luck again!
    Rootbrian likes this.
    04-08-16 12:37 AM
    DO NOT throw out your device in the garbage. Bring it to an electronics recycling agency. Responsible disposal is better. Also, any news? It could just be your carrier, which you never mentioned which it was. AT&T, T-mobile (USA), rogers/fido/chat-r, bell/virgin, telus/koodo/public (canada) or elsewhere?
    04-08-16 02:18 AM
    I will try what my friend tried above, and no, nothing new, I tried with a tmobile sim card and nothing, I didnt even read it, which is strange cos my phone is unlocked

Posted via CB10
    04-08-16 04:02 AM
    I will try what my friend tried above, and no, nothing new, I tried with a tmobile sim card and nothing, I didnt even read it, which is strange cos my phone is unlockedPosted via CB10
    I forgot to ask... did you even verify it was indeed not blacklisted, ie. reported lost/stolen? that could be exactly your problem.
    04-08-16 04:34 AM
28 12