I have put phone on mms setting but dos not seem to work also I can't send photos or receive photos by text anyone help p,ease
    Kev
    07-07-15 06:42 PM
    Make sure you have your carrier's MMS settings saved under Hub>Settings>Text Messages>MMS>Advanced. The APN and MMSC URL fields usually have a value.
    I'm having the same problem.

Posted via CB10
    07-07-15 06:44 PM
    Make sure you have your carrier's MMS settings saved under Hub>Settings>Text Messages>MMS>Advanced. The APN and MMSC URL fields usually have a value.
    07-07-15 07:40 PM
    Hi, I'm having a similar issue setting up my BlackBerry Classic. I know what values to key in for the MMSC URL, but I can't find where to enter the setting.

I have navigated to Hub>Settings>Text Messages>MMS>Advanced , but this is all I see.

How can I get MMS on my BlackBerry Classic?-mms_zpshp8xokbt.png
    How can I get MMS on my BlackBerry Classic?-mms-advanced_zpsrl3drl3r.png
    07-08-15 11:59 AM
    Hi, I'm having a similar issue setting up my BlackBerry Classic. I know what values to key in for the MMSC URL, but I can't find where to enter the setting.

I have navigated to Hub>Settings>Text Messages>MMS>Advanced , but this is all I see.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MMS-Advanced_zpsrl3drl3r.png 
Views:	430 
Size:	56.9 KB 
ID:	361511
    Hi. Is that where your screen ends? Can you not scroll lower? APN Settings is the next section.
    07-08-15 12:33 PM
    I think that phone is locked to a network, that's why it's not showing apn settings.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    07-08-15 12:53 PM
    Hi. Is that where your screen ends? Can you not scroll lower? APN Settings is the next section.
    I can't scroll any lower.

I think that phone is locked to a network, that's why it's not showing apn settings.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    I bought an unlocked phone off Amazon.
    07-08-15 01:39 PM

Well, I just did a test. I pulled the SIM card out and then revisited Hub>Settings>Text Messages>MMS>Advanced and then I was able to see the APN settings. I configured the MMS and saved. When I reinserted the SIM card, it looks like the settings were overwritten and the options aren't viewable again.
    07-08-15 02:25 PM
    Maybe your provider charges extra for texts or for MMS texts?
    07-08-15 02:28 PM
    Well, I just did a test. I pulled the SIM card out and then revisited Hub>Settings>Text Messages>MMS>Advanced and then I was able to see the APN settings. I configured the MMS and saved. When I reinserted the SIM card, it looks like the settings were overwritten and the options aren't viewable again.
    Yeah. I read about this in the BB forums as well. It's a carrier restriction. Apparently, according to this source, MMS is a paid add-on.
    07-08-15 03:11 PM
    I was having this problem. I had my info on my z10 transferred to my classic. I had a corrupt message on my phone so I deleted all my text messages turned off my phone then turned it back on and it worked. Call ur carrier and make sure they have the right imei number

Posted via CB10
    Mr4aces likes this.
    07-08-15 07:21 PM

I'm having same problem. If you're data is nearing 5 gb your mms delivery will slow down. It uses 2mb of dats to send and 2 to receive. That's what att tech just told me.

Posted via CB10
    07-10-15 02:05 PM
    Did anyone ever figure out how to resolve this issue? I have this exact problem. I had been using TING mobile and then switched to good2GO. After porting, I have not been able to get to the MMS settings (just like above). TING swears they have not locked my phone. I tried reset the network settings. No luck. I can remove the SIM card and see the fields, but like the gentleman above, the settings are cleared and unavailable once the SIM card is reinstalled. Everything else with the phone seems fine. It allowed me to enter and subsequently save the APN settings. I can surf the web, send texts, take and make calls, etc. I am just hoping that someone has encountered this and figured out what to do about it. Thanks.
    12-13-19 11:00 AM