When I hit the "contacts" button all of my contacts are listed.

If I compose a text message and then hit the plus sign all of my contacts are listed.

When in the BBM app, I go to "Invite to BBM", then hit the plus sign to open up my contacts the majority of my contacts are not there.

I've looked at every setting and can't figure it out.
    07-24-14 09:20 PM
    That is certainly odd. I just tried it as you described it and I'm not having the same issue.

Thinking about possibilities, may it be that some of the contacts you have that are not showing up have something in common? Are they from a synced source like Facebook or Skype? Do they not have email addresses or SMS? The "Invite to BBM" feature (I think...) supports only email and text message invite, but wouldn't list WhatsApp contacts in there or Skype contacts. I might be totally out to lunch, but it'd be worth looking into.

Pick a few contacts that you know SHOULD be there but AREN'T, and see what they have in common.
    07-24-14 09:34 PM
    Do your contacts have e-mail addresses saved. Only ones with e-mail addresses will show up I think

Posted from my awesome Q10
    07-24-14 10:14 PM
    Having the same issue, most my contacts have email and phone fir sms, but for some reason only 10 show in the invite to bbm list.

Posted via CB10
    08-27-14 04:22 AM
    Having the same issue, most my contacts have email and phone fir sms, but for some reason only 10 show in the invite to bbm list.

Posted via CB10
    Same here, but I don't have an email address for all of my contacts.

Posted via CB10
    08-27-14 06:06 AM