Is Mio Go App available for Blackberry
    01-01-15 01:55 PM
    Its not a native app. Is there an android version? I don't see it in the Amazon app store.
    I see an app in a foreign language called MIO. Don't know if that is it or not. I can't read the description....
    01-01-15 09:23 PM
    I got it working by backing up the apk from an Android device running the latest kitkat 4.4 using astro file manager. I think since we are running 4.3 runtime the playstore hides it from us. It works on my Z30 though and the Bluetooth sync works to a Mio fuse.

Posted via CB10
    01-25-15 08:07 PM
    I got it working by backing up the apk from an Android device running the latest kitkat 4.4 using astro file manager. I think since we are running 4.3 runtime the playstore hides it from us. It works on my Z30 though and the Bluetooth sync works to a Mio fuse.
    Hi, any chance you can share the APK / upload it somewhere (mega, dropbox, etc)? Goggle play says it is not compatible with any of my devices so it does not show even on Snap, so I'm unable to download it...
    02-17-15 06:53 PM
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ztdn34fck...-AmUNUj8a?dl=0

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Lumute likes this.
    02-17-15 11:39 PM
    Awesome, thanks!, works quite well on my Passport with latest official... I just wish there was any way to export offline workouts. For things like swimming or races carring your phone is not practical and the offline workout is useless without the ability to export the data...

Judging by their tweeter it seems like they have some new features comming soon though, like App GPS integration, and Cloud service, hopefully exporting is part of it. The also hinted a Firmware upgrade for the Mio that would allow it to do sleep tracking, not something I would use but apparently its quite a requested feature...
    02-18-15 08:57 AM
    That's good to know it works on passport. I have used the Mio with my older Garmin forerunner which syncs the HR data to it via ANT+. My Garmin is not for swimming though. There is one that looks decent called garmin-swim. I only run and cross country ski with the one I have . Unfortunately the Garmin is still setup with the PC . Like you I've got my eyes on the updates for the mio. If they update I'll be sure to try it . I've also been playing around with a Fitbit charge HR and syncing that to the blackberry as well. I'd have to say the Fuse is a more accurate HR monitor though. So are you saying swimming with the Mio fuse is pretty accurate? I haven't tried that yet. I'm also watching the Fitbit surge which is everything in one but not for swimming. I'm not big into lap swimming but I would like to be able to jump into the ocean with out worry of salt messing it up. With GC I believe you can export the data painfully one exercise at a time but not in bulk using a PC. The GC mobile app is not very good with Blackberry. You get Google play services errors when you go to access your exercise detail. Good news is my exercise data didn't get sent to google I guess lol. Probably they just wanted the Google maps data I am thinking. Both Fitbit and Mio work well on blackberry and I even did the myfitnesspal integration with Fitbit for fun and that works too.

Posted via CB10
    02-18-15 10:30 PM
    I have not tried swimming yet as I messed up a rib snowboarding and still hurts a little, but I want to do it eventually...

The Garmin looks like a good device but I want to avoid carrying two devices. Before that I would consider the TomTom one, they partnered with Mio and released a GPS watch with the same Mio HR sensor in it so you know accuracy is good, but it's like $270 and I don't like the design too much.

So, I tweeted them asking about the export functionality and they replied today twice:

@MrLumute Not at the moment, but stay tuned! We'll be rolling out that functionality + much more in the coming weeks and months.

@MrLumute The data stored from our devices is synced using the Mio GO app. We're working on the ability to export to different platforms.

Posted via CB10
    02-18-15 11:59 PM
    Tom Tom is interesting. Looks like a good all in one attempt. The mobile app reviews on playstore are a bit concerning though. I actually heard about clothes that have hr and muscle training sensors. Kind of blew my mind of what wearable tech might be heading towards . http://www.liveathos.com/apparel/howitworks/shirt

Seems like for now there is going to be various niche products and we just need to decide what makes the most sense and is most accurate for whatever we're doing.

Posted via CB10
    02-19-15 08:22 PM
    Oh wow, that's pretty cool stuff... I think I'll be ok with the Mio for a while, will wait to see if they deliver what they promise...

Posted via CB10
    02-19-15 09:20 PM
    Hi, just looking to buy a Mio Fuse, so it will work with my passport?

thanks, Im all new to this stuff...
    10-14-15 10:29 AM
    Hi, just looking to buy a Mio Fuse, so it will work with my passport?

thanks, Im all new to this stuff...
    Works fine on my passport, I use it with CascaRun but also works with their app from GooglePlay which quite honestly is a crappy app but you need it to configure it...

Posted via CB10
    10-14-15 07:42 PM