My microphone works. I know it works because I can record voice notes, videos and the sound plays just fine. So I am a bit puzzled that people cannot hear me over the phone. Well, they. Can barely hear me, like I'm miles away. Anyone knows what the problem could be? Settings, maybe? Will be grateful for any help and suggestion. Thanks in advance. (Blackberry Bold 9900)
    08-12-14 03:25 PM
    My microphone works. I know it works because I can record voice notes, videos and the sound plays just fine. So I am a bit puzzled that people cannot hear me over the phone. Well, they. Can barely hear me, like I'm miles away. Anyone knows what the problem could be? Settings, maybe? Will be grateful for any help and suggestion. Thanks in advance. (Blackberry Bold 9900)
    Yikes! Maybe the following will help: 1) Search BlackBerry World for BlackBerry Virtual Expert (BBVE) and download it. It has a series of tests for the handset , including the microphone. It might be of help (I tried to search for you, but BBW knows I have a BB10 device and kept returning the download for that version. Sorry!) 2) Call your carrier from another phone and describe the problem. Although unlikely, it could be a problem on their end.
    My final suggestion would be to reboot the phone. It might help.
    Good luck and do report back .
    08-12-14 03:49 PM