Well honestly i don't know what causes my phone to become storage full. I transferred my pictures and videos to my sd card and a total of 4gb.

For example i deleted 1 app to my home screen just long press and delete does it totally gone or it is still there and eating up spaces in my phone memory. If it is still there how can i remove it so i can save spaces

Posted via CB10
    09-20-14 12:15 PM
    Well honestly i don't know what causes my phone to become storage full. I transferred my pictures and videos to my sd card and a total of 4gb.

For example i deleted 1 app to my home screen just long press and delete does it totally gone or it is still there and eating up spaces in my phone memory. If it is still there how can i remove it so i can save spaces

Posted via CB10
    If you want to delete an app (especially an Android app) completely, go to Device Monitor > Storage. Select the app there, then tap delete.

Most native apps will delete ok from the home screen, but the Android ports from BB World and outright Android apps can leave baggage behind when deleted from the home screen.

What else could be chewing up storage space? Games. While in the Device Monitor, you can scroll through and see what apps (and files associated with them) are taking up the most space.

Posted via CB10
    If you want to delete an app (especially an Android app) completely, go to Device Monitor > Storage. Select the app there, then tap delete.

Most native apps will delete ok from the home screen, but the Android ports from BB World and outright Android apps can leave baggage behind when deleted from the home screen.

What else could be chewing up storage space? Games. While in the Device Monitor, you can scroll through and see what apps (and files associated with them) are taking up the most space.
    09-20-14 03:29 PM