Recorded a video but whenever I try to watch it I get the error message: "The media "..." being played is of an unsupported format". I've tried playing it on the computer as well but no luck.
    07-17-14 08:38 AM
    Are you saving your media files to a memory card???
    If so stop saving things to it and consider buying a new one. This happened all the time when I used my old SD card, i tried formatting and erasing it but in the end it kept doing it, like it was corrupting the files or something, not sure why but couldn't find any solution to it in the forums or blackberry support at all.
    07-17-14 01:42 PM
    Are you saving your media files to a memory card???
    If so stop saving things to it and consider buying a new one. This happened all the time when I used my old SD card, i tried formatting and erasing it but in the end it kept doing it, like it was corrupting the files or something, not sure why but couldn't find any solution to it in the forums or blackberry support at all.
    Yeah I did that and it turns out I bought a 16gb memory card that was formatted to look like 16 when it was actually just 2gb, so anything over 2GB is corrupted and not saved, got a new one and now I always test then first thing..

If you are using a memory card download this; http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/.../H2testw.shtml

And test

Check Out TechCraze
    step07 likes this.
    07-18-14 01:41 AM