Been dealing with what i think is malicious code for the past two weeks. It came in, and continues to, by text message. I've deleted this thing a hundred or more times and it continues. Messing up my BBZ30. I've ran all kinds of of programs and have had some meek successs, but it continues to come in. I took my sd card out and am preparing to wipe my phone. Scanned my SDcard and its good. thought I'de check with you guys before i wipe. Been with BB forever and will continue. This is a first. Any suggestions?

Here's the mess, //VVM TATUS T=V;rc=2 These represents smiley faces with a frown
    01-24-17 01:16 PM
    You are receiving odd sms? Why do you think it has anything to do with your phone?
    01-24-17 01:19 PM
    From a cursory Google search it looks like T-Mobile's visual voicemail is acting up. Try calling them.
    01-24-17 01:21 PM
    Been dealing with what i think is malicious code for the past two weeks. It came in, and continues to, by text message. I've deleted this thing a hundred or more times and it continues. Messing up my BBZ30. I've ran all kinds of of programs and have had some meek successs, but it continues to come in. I took my sd card out and am preparing to wipe my phone. Scanned my SDcard and its good. thought I'de check with you guys before i wipe. Been with BB forever and will continue. This is a first. Any suggestions?

Here's the mess, //VVM TATUS T=V;rc=2 These represents smiley faces with a frown
    We get these texts sometimes on our Blackberrys. It does seem to have something to do with visual voicemail. Typically we just delete the text and move on. They are rare though, maybe one a month at most.

Posted via CB10
    01-25-17 12:48 AM