I've tried to follow all directions on Cobalts thread to get around google play services, but in my modified apps in lucky patcher, when I run Strava or C2DM, I either get the pop saying I need google play services or I get a pop up saying "unable to install this app."

I also could not get gmaps apk that shows in the thread to appear anywhere after downloading it from the first page of the thread.

Frustrated by this. Any help would be nice.

Thanks.
    08-27-14 06:20 PM
    I understand your frustration and I've seen your question in the other thread as well. Cobalt and Sally Mack are very helpful and responsive. If your patient I'm sure they'll respond. I think the strava issue has been addressed a few times within that thread as well. It's a lot of reading but there's really no easy answer I can give you here that you can't get there. You may want to try searching that particular thread for "strava". Sorry not to be able to help more.

Via my simply amazing ? Q10 10.3.0.1052
    Judyam and Umaima_B_Dia like this.
    08-27-14 06:40 PM
    I appreciate that and I know cobalt has tried to reply. Its more likely my missing something in the steps. Strava is not a necessity for me its just one of the apps that google play services prevents me from trying and I'm sure there will be others that I would like to use that have similar issues.
    08-27-14 06:54 PM
    Yes. There are a handful of apps that are not working regardless of what's been tried and done. Without looking at the first post or reading through the thread again, I believe strava maybe one of the few unlucky ones that simply don't work. Best of luck.

Via my simply amazing ? Q10 10.3.0.1052
    08-27-14 07:08 PM
    I appreciate that and I know cobalt has tried to reply. Its more likely my missing something in the steps. Strava is not a necessity for me its just one of the apps that google play services prevents me from trying and I'm sure there will be others that I would like to use that have similar issues.
    John, maybe you should try to use the windows version of the patcher to patch your apps. Some apps cannot be patched with Lucky Patcher.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/android...rvices-914930/

Just run the patcher, use the default settings and patch strava.
    After that, you can find the patched file in the \output folder of the patcher on your PC.

Copy the patched file and the file com.google.android.gms to your device and then install it.

That should work.
    09-04-14 06:18 AM
    I am having the same problem since i have been using the leaked OS i cant load Lucky Patcher. it says "unable to install this app" but if i decline the prameters it installs but when i click on the app it goes right back to the home screen. Hope someone can help.
    12-30-14 06:45 PM