Since I upgraded the OS to BB10, Outlook.com keeps un-syncing from my Blackberry, and tells me that Outlook isn't responding. I then enter my existing Outlook password, it works for a while and then un-syncs again. I have deleted and reinstalled Outlook three times, and no improvement. This has now been happening for over two months. I have no way of contacting Blackberry, Vodafone cannot help. Obviously, when Outlook un-syncs, the calendar and contacts also disappear.

it used to work perfectly before the upgrade. I want to kill this machine.

is anyone else suffering this problem? any conclusions as to the problem?

Many thanks

James
    04-09-15 08:20 AM
    In another thread someone said it is an issue on MS's side and should be fixed soon.
    This is correct. Outlook.com is experiencing some issues on/off. It affects all platforms. It crapped out on my wife's iPhone as well as my Passport.

I've imported my outlook.com contacts and calendar to a Gmail account until this is resolved.
    Did you try a proper reboot?
    • Remove the account, give it 10 minutes to delete everything;
    • Hold the top buttom till you see a red LED and then the BlackBerry logo (ignore on-screen prompts to reboot/turn off);
    • Give it 10 minutes to wake up;
    • Add your account again, normally;
    • Give it yet another 10 minutes to sync all your stuff

That SHOULD do it. If it doesn't, you should consider a device wipe...
    04-09-15 08:36 AM
    In another thread someone said it is an issue on MS's side and should be fixed soon.
    diegonei likes this.
    04-09-15 09:28 AM
    This is correct. Outlook.com is experiencing some issues on/off. It affects all platforms. It crapped out on my wife's iPhone as well as my Passport.

I've imported my outlook.com contacts and calendar to a Gmail account until this is resolved.
    diegonei likes this.
    04-09-15 09:46 AM
    Any updates on this one? I really need my outlook account for work. Main thing why I'm using blackberry in the first place.
    04-19-15 09:52 PM