I just moved into a new apartment and my Cousin came to pick up his tablet yesterday evening that I rooted and installed lollipop onto for his son, regardless he went MIA! He was arrested and his rights were violated, arrested for "being at my house" so I did some research and turns out some scum bag whom is now deceased used to live here so whether they think I am him or associated with him in anyway I do not know but it is all I can assume. My cousin was released without charge twenty hours later as lack of evidence! Anyway, I now fear for my safety beings this undercover has some sort of vendetta and the way he treated my Cousin and trampled all over his civil rights! I wear my passport in a Seido case attached to my necklace which may sound off but works for me with camera facing out, is there any app I can voice activate or press a button on side to auto start recording that is reliable I will pay for this app, sending to cloud is bonus but unneeded I guess? As of now I just record anytime I leave the house ahead of time until this is resolved but I am looking for a better battery saving alternative and all around easier way to do it, voice activated would be superb!...

"Blackberry record crooked cops!".... haha

Thanks for any and all suggestions, Catch22

BTW: I only explained what was happening to give everyone a better idea of what I may need besides a lawyer (LOL) but seriously, let's keep it to app suggestions - thanks everyone in advance. I really do fear for my own safety! God Bless America!

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by CatchTwentyTwo; 03-01-16 at 11:24 AM. Reason: tried to add device in holster!....
    03-01-16 11:08 AM
    Title tweaked for clarity.

Also, note that comments should be limited to app suggestions for the OP...
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    03-01-16 11:14 AM
    Android apps and BB10 don't work together in the way you might think. Android is sandboxed, therefore if you want an app to record your calls, it'd have to be one from the BB World.
    https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...countrycode=CA
    This one has the feature that when launched, you just need to tap anywhere on the screen to start recording. Since it's headless, I'm sure there's more features inside it but I highly recommend this one, as do many on CB.
    03-01-16 11:18 AM
    Android apps and BB10 don't work together in the way you might think. Android is sandboxed, therefore if you want an app to record your calls, it'd have to be one from the BB World.
    https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...countrycode=CA
    This one has the feature that when launched, you just need to tap anywhere on the screen to start recording. Since it's headless, I'm sure there's more features inside it but I highly recommend this one, as do many on CB.
    I was afraid of that and figured some sacrifice would have to be made as in taking the passport out and putting it back onto my neck aka holster if it will work with the magnet putting it to sleep. Thanks bro but one issue, when I click on your app link it keeps taking me to the BBW start page so I have no idea which app you mean, can't wait to find out though! May I also ask the name of the app in case the next link does not work either?

Kind Regards, Catch
    03-01-16 11:29 AM
    I was afraid of that and figured some sacrifice would have to be made as in taking the passport out and putting it back onto my neck aka holster if it will work with the magnet putting it to sleep. Thanks bro but one issue, when I click on your app link it keeps taking me to the BBW start page so I have no idea which app you mean, can't wait to find out though! May I also ask the name of the app in case the next link does not work either?

Kind Regards, Catch
    Weird.
    Parrot - Voice Recorder is the name.
    03-01-16 11:31 AM
    Weird.
    Parrot - Voice Recorder is the name.
    Snap, that's crazy I just purchased this pro for 4 bucks or so last night but did so for recording phone calls and did not even have a chance to dig into it yet. I didn't even know it had this feature. It Has a features that I can one click and open to one click again to record? I will be sure to check it out and anymore suggestions welcomed. I typed in record cops on google play and a few came up with fair ratings, will have to see. I see Droid ones even have a few that upload right to the cloud in live time so if a crooked cop or pedestrian were to take your phone and smash it you still have that uploaded to the world, even if you are killed! Your the author of your own murder!...

Posted via CB10
    03-01-16 11:40 AM
    It has the feature to open up the app, and tap anywhere on the screen. Essentially, you wouldn't have to look at the screen.

Like I said, if you were to get a "Droid" one, it would not work as fast, nor would voice recording work. For some reason I read your post as if you needed voice recording, and after I corrected the misunderstanding, my initial post seems like that's what that's focused on, but really, Parrot is a very feature-riched app.

Anyways, enjoy the app, there isn't really anything else that compares with it. If you wanna catch the feds off guard, I'd suggest getting a cheap android, rooting it, then making the double tap home button function to auto start recording :P
    03-01-16 11:46 AM