I hope someone here can help. I simply need to be able to log out of the amazon app Store. I have tried it and I don't need it. Or to be fran I don't need every damn app asking for ridiculous permissions.

So how to I log out with deleting (in case I need it in the future)?

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    10-25-14 11:35 AM
    Yah that's weird, there is no way to log out.
    Maybe try the website

My Canada My BlackBerry My Z30
    10-25-14 11:43 AM
    So I decided to reach out to Amazon and this is the reply I got:

Hello,

I am sorry to hear about the issues you are experiencing with the Appstore on your Blackberry.

Please be informed, you'll not be able to Signout from the app once device is successfully registered. Please accept my apologies in this case.

However, you can try clearing the Appstore data on the device. This restores the app to its default settings and clears all stored app data, including parental controls, usernames, passwords, high scores, etc.

For more information about the capabilities of your BlackBerry, please visit the BlackBerry customer support website:

http://www.BlackBerry.com/support/

I hope this helps. If you're still unable log out, please contact us again for further troubleshooting. You can contact Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button on any Appstore Help page:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/help/appstor...UvbUpU11013309

Contacting us through the website allows you to verify security before a call is placed and ensures we have your account information ready when we call you.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Warmest regards,

WTF this is a huge fail. Sorry I am beyond discusseded with this. Next step contact BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-14 04:10 AM
    A franc, honest and a useful reply...

BlackBerry|Q10, SQN100-3, OS 10.2.2.932; BlackBerry|Passport, SQW100-1, OS 10.3.0.675
    10-26-14 04:28 AM
    Frank and honest yes, useful how?

If you know how to find the app data it mentions that is great if you dont are you supposed to just dive into file manager and just delete away until you have found the right file/folder to delete.

oh i love my BlackBerry devices and yes the Passport is amazing but i am not comfortably knowledgeable enough to try that. so please if you could share you wisdom that would be appreciated.
    10-26-14 04:53 AM
    Frank and honest yes, useful how?

If you know how to find the app data it mentions that is great if you dont are you supposed to just dive into file manager and just delete away until you have found the right file/folder to delete.

oh i love my BlackBerry devices and yes the Passport is amazing but i am not comfortably knowledgeable enough to try that. so please if you could share you wisdom that would be appreciated.
    ... (Amazon e-mailed this to you :
    However, you can try clearing the Appstore data on the device. This restores the app to its default settings and clears all stored app data, including parental controls, usernames, passwords, high scores, etc.
    (End of selection) ...

This is what I considered as useful... I deleted/uninstalled the App once, to get rid of its Data... Now, I know I just could have visited the settings...
    Naturally, it is far from being the solution you are looking for

BlackBerry|Q10, SQN100-3, OS 10.2.2.932; BlackBerry|Passport, SQW100-1, OS 10.3.0.675
    10-26-14 07:53 AM
    Using ghost commander I have managed to seemingly reset the app (ie logged out). But it still shows as having permission on in my application security. Any ideas if this is correct or do I need to just fully delete the app?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-14 09:57 AM