Instead of the power button, I know that swiping up and down of the bottom part of my passport can let me get to the lock screen.

However, I tried so many times but I still cannot do it. Is that any wrong with the setting? I feel not very user friendly to check my lock screen by using the power button.

Posted via CB10
    06-22-15 05:13 AM
    Instead of the power button, I know that swiping up and down of the bottom part of my passport can let me get to the lock screen.

However, I tried so many times but I still cannot do it. Is that any wrong with the setting? I feel not very user friendly to check my lock screen by using the power button.

Posted via CB10
    Hello jonathanwong,

To access the lock screen, it can be done in 3 ways.

1) by pressing the power button on top (which most people do)

2) if you press any of the number keys on your Passport, this will wake the device to the lock screen! EG (w,e,r,s,d,f,z,x, c) press any of them and you will wake the device.

3) by swiping up just a little, and when the screen lights up, let go and it will "fall down" and you will be able to see your lock screen.

Hope this helps, Blackberry OS is actually really easy to use, you just need to learn all the shortcuts otherwise, yes, it does seem "non-user friendly"
    Last edited by Matty; 06-22-15 at 10:15 AM.
    06-22-15 07:25 AM
    Hi, make that swipe to wake is enabled. Mine isn't.

Lock screen problem of passport-img_20150622_132926.png

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2576 O2 UK
    06-22-15 07:30 AM

Posted via CB10

2) if you press any of the number keys on your Passport, this will wake the device to the lock screen!
    It's not a number but a letter. Pressing 'U' will wake the screen to lockscreen while U+Enter key will wake the screen to the device password screen.

Pasaporte Pilipinas | SQW100-1/10.3.2.2204
    06-22-15 07:40 AM
    Why do you turn off the lock screen and try it as it use to be. I don't use the lock screen feature.

Posted via CB10
    06-22-15 09:10 AM