OK so how do I start this? I have many BlackBerry 10 devices from the Passport to the Z10, and I was wondering what my next device would be. I don't think I will be buying a device in the next two years but I like to look at the long term.

I hate putting down what I'm going to say right now, but it has to be stated. BB10 will most likely be out of the picture, so it leaves me with Android and IOS. I've seen this debate on Crackberry so many times that I've even become tired of similar Posts like these, but I realized that I needed to figure out my next device just in case.

First of all I love my Passport, I was one of the first to say what the heck that will never work, and I ordered it because I needed to replace my tablet. With very few exemptions it has done just that. I guess I would want to keep the same kind of form factor.
    Another thing that I think I will really want, is Blend. I use it so much it's ridiculous. If there is a solid alternative I need to try it.
    And my last big thing has to be fluid. I drive a lot and switching through apps is such a breeze when I have it on my mount, and I don't have to press a button or put much effort into seeing things really keeping me focused on the road.
    I have a lot of apps and games on my phone but I think the app talk here is that I really don't use it for that. Because bb10 is so complete (for me).

Would I want a Priv? I see great potential and it is very likely that BlackBerry might introduce Blend though their android devices. Am I going to get everything? No but BlackBerry 10 doesn't give me everything as well.

Thinking about the top 3 things, I want to hear what three options or alternatives you guys have in mind. Such as what mod, skin or apps would you recommend and their downfalls. Try to spell it out for me and for whomever this thread might assist.

For example, Get a Nexus, with push bullet and said skins for easy multitasking (if a skin can actually do that ).. something like that.

Posted via CB10
    02-03-16 03:48 AM
    and you're not switching for two years? why would you want info NOW on current phones? the phone you are going to get in two years is still on a designers desk....
    02-03-16 05:01 AM
    and you're not switching for two years? why would you want info NOW on current phones? the phone you are going to get in two years is still on a designers desk....
    Because I want to I'm being realistic I wouldn't change but you also have to think that I haven't seen much change in two years... Nothing severely drastic that doesn't include the features that I mentioned above. But I want to know if I were to change today what would be a recommended choice

Posted via CB10
    02-03-16 11:48 AM
    Because I want to I'm being realistic I wouldn't change but you also have to think that I haven't seen much change in two years... Nothing severely drastic that doesn't include the features that I mentioned above. But I want to know if I were to change today what would be a recommended choice

Posted via CB10
    You want to make the choice today, for something that is two years in the future? Good luck to you. You don't need advice, you need a crystal ball.

Posted via CB10
    xandros9 and Laura Knotek like this.
    02-03-16 12:53 PM
    Go Tizen.
    02-03-16 01:58 PM
    I'd run with a Priv. It has the most Blackberry goodies out of the bunch. (if it weren't so large)

If this was two years ago I'd recommend throwing in your lot with the promising Windows Phone 8.1, another solid third-place contender, but that was then.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-03-16 02:21 PM
    In two years I doubt you'll have to struggle as much as you would today with this decision. There will be fewer OS choices and probable fewer manufactures too.
    02-03-16 02:23 PM
    You want to make the choice today, for something that is two years in the future? Good luck to you. You don't need advice, you need a crystal ball.

Posted via CB10
    It's for how would you call sh*ts and giggles. Be creative and put what you think if not don't comemnt at all

Posted via CB10
    02-04-16 09:03 AM

Posted via CB10
    Yeah this is for sh*ts and giggles. Just use your brain to see what would you do for today. Because right now I'm satisfied with what I got. Un less you guys tell me something that's very enticing to switch over today I probably wont...

Posted via CB10
    02-04-16 09:07 AM