Guys, let's asks BlackBerry to add call blocking features on the next update.
    If BlackBerry is not allowing any third party apps to block call blocking. BlackBerry should add that features on the OS it self like android phone.

If you think call blocking features we must have please submit your request to BlackBerry beta zone.

Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    08-12-14 10:01 PM
    Guys, let's asks BlackBerry to add call blocking features on the next update.
    If BlackBerry is not allowing any third party apps to block call blocking. BlackBerry should add that features on the OS it self like android phone.

If you think call blocking features we must have please submit your request to BlackBerry beta zone.

Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    That's a great initiative you're taking on there. Although I do believe that there was a call blocking app somewhere on BlackBerry world (unfortunately can't remember if there was on not because I don't need this app). But if there isn't, it's not because BlackBerry isn't allowing them, it's because the necessary api aren't publicly available.

Also you may want to try android apps. Anything's possible right?

I do hope you find a way to block some calls

Posted via CB10
    pkcable likes this.
    08-12-14 10:33 PM
    There is none till now. And android ported call blocking won't work as BlackBerry didn't allow them. And there is no native apps either. Although there is an app to block all the incoming calls and we want to block a particular number

Posted via CB10
    08-12-14 10:40 PM
    If I remember correctly, call blocking APIs will be added in OS 10.3, so we should see third-party apps appear once the update rolls out.
    08-12-14 10:47 PM
    That's great news.

Posted via CB10
    08-12-14 10:49 PM
    Here's a good place to let your wish list be known, officially: https://blackberry.icanmakeitbetter.com/
    Shadowyugi likes this.
    08-13-14 06:40 AM