Pardon my ignorance but can someone pls explain the step by step process in layman's terms for those of us new to both Android OS and the use of autoloaders? The article (How to install Android Marshmallow on your AT&T branded Priv when not using an AT&T SIM | CrackBerry.com) is pretty vague. Do the USB drivers and autoloader files need to be downloaded on the computer or the Priv? Also, I'm guessing my phone has to be connected to the pc via USB to do this? Any help would be appreciated, thx. Using AT&T Priv with Cricket sim card.

I downloaded USB drivers on Priv, then autoloader. I followed the instruction to hold power and volume down key, and it won't let me choose fast reboot. Also, if I open the autoloader file on priv, it either goes black screen with only the side quick swipe feature bar showing or it opens dictionary tool with the eventual option choose flashall.bat. But doesn't give any recognizable instructions to follow. Another time, it said the Google Japanese thing wouldn't open...

I also want to uninstall the Google Japanese thing from play store, but that is a separate issue.
    08-09-16 12:16 PM
    Both those files go to your computer, and yes, your Priv needs to be plugged in via USB.
    08-09-16 12:30 PM
    thanks! its wiping now. First time I have done this. I hadn't a need with unlocked Passport.

I'm excited for MM update on my Priv.
    08-09-16 01:14 PM
    I'm new to this... so I just wanted to find out... do you also get autoloaders for the android BlackBerry phones? Just like the os 5, 6, 7 and 10... as this is very helpful when trouble shooting... or just getting a clean start again...

Posted via CB10
    08-09-16 01:33 PM
    I'm new to this... so I just wanted to find out... do you also get autoloaders for the android BlackBerry phones? Just like the os 5, 6, 7 and 10... as this is very helpful when trouble shooting... or just getting a clean start again...

Posted via CB10
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...aders-1065667/
    08-09-16 04:17 PM