Hey guys,

I'm still hesitating to upgrade my device (Z30) to the last version as I constantly read complains about the problem they face with ( hang, some app stop working....). And others are quiet good with it and they like the upgrade.

My question is : is it possible to get back the old version in case you don't feel comfortable with the new one.

Thank you !!!
    Ps: why I'm not receiving notification in hub for crackberry , I always should go back to the app and root around my thread to read the reply

Posted via CB10
    03-15-15 11:09 AM
    Yes it's a great os , 2558 is the best yet and you can always revert to an older OS if you like.
    marouaneBB likes this.
    03-15-15 11:14 AM
    Question 1: Yes, you can go back to old software versions, but it is a little problematic because you have to find the proper autoloader to use. But in short, yes you can.

Question 2: CrackBerry is not integrated into the Hub. You don't receive notifications on it. You really have to open the app and check the forum yourself. They are working on hub integration, though. Might take a while.
    marouaneBB likes this.
    03-15-15 12:56 PM
    Question 1: Yes, you can go back to old software versions, but it is a little problematic because you have to find the proper autoloader to use. But in short, yes you can.

Question 2: CrackBerry is not integrated into the Hub. You don't receive notifications on it. You really have to open the app and check the forum yourself. They are working on hub integration, though. Might take a while.
    If you'd like to receive CB10 HUB Notifications now, you can through the BETA testing program. It CB10 swipe down and tap settings. You'll see an option for Notifications and if you click on it you'll get a list of instructions of including other app/software needed to get the HUB integration. I didn't do it. I don't know anyone who has either so not sure how it's going.

Posted via my AT&T BlackBerry Classic
    03-15-15 01:01 PM
    If you'd like to receive CB10 HUB Notifications now, you can through the BETA testing program. It CB10 swipe down and tap settings. You'll see an option for Notifications and if you click on it you'll get a list of instructions of including other app/software needed to get the HUB integration. I didn't do it. I don't know anyone who has either so not sure how it's going.

Posted via my AT&T BlackBerry Classic
    I'm aware of that. I've tried it myself and I didn't like it at all. Maybe some people are using it and are liking it but you have to pay in order to have headless notifications. The app they require you to download won't run and send notifications if it's closed, unless you pay for the full version.
    03-15-15 01:07 PM
    Thanks to all of you. You were helpful !

Via BlackBerry 10
    03-15-15 06:30 PM
    I'm aware of that. I've tried it myself and I didn't like it at all. Maybe some people are using it and are liking it but you have to pay in order to have headless notifications. The app they require you to download won't run and send notifications if it's closed, unless you pay for the full version.
    Oh, didn't realize that. Thanks for the info. Stay away from the BETA stuff anyway. Always feel when they get it right, I'll use it. That said, somebody has to test it!
    03-15-15 11:02 PM