Sorry for the stupid question but so far, I can't find this setting. Where is the option for calendar appointments so that I can "keep forever" (like the Bold)? I can't imagine that this feature is no longer available (unless it automatically keeps all calendar appointments forever as a default). Please help - this is a deal breaker for me and I have 14 days to return to Verizon. Thanks!
    03-05-15 02:00 AM
    Currently, calendar events on CalDaV accounts (like Google calendar) can be retained a maximum of one year. EAS accounts (like Outlook.com) can be retained "forever".

Go to Settings, Accounts, (your account), and choose advanced. Scroll down and choose from the drop down for Calendar Sync Timeframe.
    Currently, calendar events on CalDaV accounts (like Google calendar) can be retained a maximum of one year. EAS accounts (like Outlook.com) can be retained "forever".

Go to Settings, Accounts, (your account), and choose advanced. Scroll down and choose from the drop down for Calendar Sync Timeframe.
    03-05-15 11:14 AM