I want my blackberry Q10 to Use Jio4G voice how can i use it please some one tell me
    10-06-16 05:21 AM
    I want my blackberry Q10 to Use Jio4G voice how can i use it please some one tell me
    It is a VoLTE simulator which helps to call from a phone without VoLTE. On Z10 VoLTE is ready. This app doesn't works on it. The mechanism of simulatioon might require more permissions or coding not available. I'm afraid, it won't work, I have tried.

Posted via CB10
    10-06-16 06:10 AM
    Is anybody find its solution to run Jio4gvoice app run in BB Q10?????
    10-08-16 03:11 AM
    It won't run.. even if yu use a jiofi dongle you cannot.. secondly yu can't even connect to Jio hotspots thru jionet app..

Ok edit.. successfully connected jiovoice app with jiofi device.. calls can be made through it. Your Jio number ll be displayed on recipients phone. But yu ve to be connected to ya jiofi portable device.. (does not work on jiodongle) i tried it.

To connect: open jio4g voice app. It ll show you connected to your jiofi device. (you need to be connected to ya device) Click on it. You ll receive OTP on ya alternate number. On the next screen insert the code. It ll register nd than you in.

Only thing is :

Wen yu get a call nd ya phone is locked.. yu need to unlock nd than receive call..

Secondly: if ya phone is on silent mode nd yu get a call.. it ll ring.. uses media sound. I can't seem to get a work around.. cannot seem to force default system profiles to work.

Thirdly : consumes lot a battery power.

BlackBerry Bold 9790 user Z30 fan nd a Proud Passport SE user nd looking up for Porsche soon
    Last edited by Anurag Dabholkar; 10-18-16 at 02:07 AM.
    10-08-16 06:34 AM
    12-01-16 04:36 AM
    Sorry I know only to type in Latin.. you can still use Google translate to get it in English what I typed and follow steps to use JIO..

BlackBerry Bold 9790 user Z30 fan nd a Proud Passport SE user nd looking up for Porsche soon
    12-01-16 07:44 AM
    It won't run.. even if yu use a jiofi dongle you cannot.. secondly yu can't even connect to Jio hotspots thru jionet app..

Ok edit.. successfully connected jiovoice app with jiofi device.. calls can be made through it. Your Jio number ll be displayed on recipients phone. But yu ve to be connected to ya jiofi portable device.. (does not work on jiodongle) i tried it.

To connect: open jio4g voice app. It ll show you connected to your jiofi device. (you need to be connected to ya device) Click on it. You ll receive OTP on ya alternate number. On the next screen insert the code. It ll register nd than you in.

Only thing is :

Wen yu get a call nd ya phone is locked.. yu need to unlock nd than receive call..

Secondly: if ya phone is on silent mode nd yu get a call.. it ll ring.. uses media sound. I can't seem to get a work around.. cannot seem to force default system profiles to work.

Thirdly : consumes lot a battery power.

Because we need not insert any SIM into BB device, I think battery backup should be better as we will be on wifi through out the day..your thoughts?
    04-21-17 03:57 AM
    hi, i have a bb10 phone and i am using jio sim. I can use both data (wifi) and make calls.

What to do?

-Order a jiofi (dongle) and insert your sim in the dongle. Connect the phone via wifi for data.

Now for calls, download the below link.

https://www.apkmonk.com/app/com.jio.join/

or download jio 4g voice apk version 5.0.6.multireg from the browser to your phone.

Now install the app. Once installed, you will get an option to configure using the jio device (ie. the dongle which should be connected to the phone via wifi). Choose the option and you will get your one time password on the registered phone number. Enter the OTP and follow the steps to complete the configuration. Once done, enjoy!!
    06-21-18 10:56 AM
    06-12-19 10:20 PM