Hello,

Needless to say I'm a complete ***** when it comes to mobiles and programming so I hope anyone can help me solve this error I receive when I try to run. APK Game files on my Z3...

java.lang.securityexception: neither user 10191 nor current process has com.android.vending.CHECK_LICENSE

Thanks,

Mariette

Posted via CB10
    01-18-15 05:01 AM
    Looks like you're trying to run a cracked app, and they didn't crack it well. Are these free games you installed through Amazon or Snap? How about a name or two, so we have reference to what app is causing the issue.
    01-18-15 06:29 AM
    BBW, the app itself may not have been "cracked" at all. For example, VNC from Google Play would check it's license using the play services against the purchase from Play Store to see if a valid user is trying to use it. There were some runtimes that allowed the check to process completely, many others that did not, the current on 10.3.1.2XXX seems to allow at least VNC to check it's license and validate for me.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    01-18-15 06:50 AM
    It looks like the app is trying to call com.android.vending which in fact is the Google Play store app. So just install the Play store from my thread and license verification should be fine. Or do you already have it installed?
    01-19-15 01:20 AM