Using Blackberry Passport and would love to get back to Blend but can't seem to gte it working...
    07-20-16 11:47 PM
    This is very common with an in-place upgrade of your operating system. Delete all BlackBerry software off your computer, reboot, and then re-install using a fresh download of the installer.

To remove any other issues you may have, also check your list of installed programmes for anything related to other drivers (audio, video, etc) with an install date from before you did the upgrade. Delete them and then either download the latest drivers from your computer manufacturer's website, or let Windows Update install the proper versions for you.

Posted via CB10
    This is very common with an in-place upgrade of your operating system. Delete all BlackBerry software off your computer, reboot, and then re-install using a fresh download of the installer.

To remove any other issues you may have, also check your list of installed programmes for anything related to other drivers (audio, video, etc) with an install date from before you did the upgrade. Delete them and then either download the latest drivers from your computer manufacturer's website, or let Windows Update install the proper versions for you.

Posted via CB10
    07-21-16 04:55 AM