Hopefully someone can help me with this. I had posted about this previously, but it seems that it was taken down for whatever reason and I really need help!

I'm still having issues with my phone app which hangs up on callers every time I try to pick up a call. I really don't have the time to reload my OS and was hoping someone could explain or suggest a way to fix this problem simply. Perhaps there is a setting that I triggered causing the bug? Is there an app that anyone can think of that has had a similar effect which I may need to delete? Does anyone have the phone app file for 10.3.2 that I can just side load?

Your help is very much appreciated!

Posted via CB10 
    04-26-16 09:35 AM
    If a hard reboot doesn't solve your problem then save yourself the time and headaches....hook device up to BBLINK, backup what you need and reload or update OS.
    There aren't any device settings I'm aware of that automatically disconnect calls. As far as apps are concerned you may need to determine which apps you have which require call permissions and delete them to confirm if they are the source of your problem.

Sine stercore tauri
    04-26-16 11:59 AM
    If a hard reboot doesn't solve your problem then save yourself the time and headaches....hook device up to BBLINK, backup what you need and reload or update OS.
    There aren't any device settings I'm aware of that automatically disconnect calls. As far as apps are concerned you may need to determine which apps you have which require call permissions and delete them to confirm if they are the source of your problem.

Sine stercore tauri
    Thanks for the info. I'll have a look at the apps accessing my phone app, and go from there. Cheers

Posted via CB10 
    04-26-16 05:34 PM