I am on 2339 ryt now, but my problems are still there.
    I installed 2339 using an autoloader after sic mutiwipe qith a hope to that this would fix my issues, but they aren't. Screen filckering in messeges app, volume slutter, phone app stucks for a while dialing a number, and sometimes phone gets so slow that it gets dffclt to operate.l, duplicate contacts no matter how many times I clear them and copy them again.
    Don't knw when it will going to be fixed.

Posted via CB10
    07-06-15 10:25 AM
    phone app lags no matter what OS you use unless you go back to some versions of 10.3.1 or 10.2 which you can't.
    As for contacts, set them properly and use an app like ContactsX to back them up so anytime there is a problem you can simpky restore them all in fine order.
    07-06-15 10:52 AM
    Did you try the old, hold both volume keys until reboot? It may sound silly but it cleared up any issues I have had. Although the phone dialer, never ever had an issue. But I hope that your issues get resolved quickly. (I'm not trying to gloat and if it came across like that, I am sorry in advance)
    07-06-15 11:07 AM
    Did you try the old, hold both volume keys until reboot? It may sound silly but it cleared up any issues I have had. Although the phone dialer, never ever had an issue. But I hope that your issues get resolved quickly. (I'm not trying to gloat and if it came across like that, I am sorry in advance)
    Tried it my buddy, but no luck yet with it.

Posted via CB10
    07-06-15 11:41 AM
    phone app lags no matter what OS you use unless you go back to some versions of 10.3.1 or 10.2 which you can't.
    As for contacts, set them properly and use an app like ContactsX to back them up so anytime there is a problem you can simpky restore them all in fine order.
    That wud be annoying to alwys clear duplicate contacts and restore back agin and again after few days.

Posted via CB10
    07-06-15 11:42 AM