So the game kept nagging to update, so I couldn't play. I did the .2046 update and my game won't load, even after copying the. 2046 OBB file. So I backed my phone up and reloaded the game from scratch from SNAP. Restored my backup and the game just closes. So I tried to JUST load the game, my saved game was gone but the game works fine. It started fresh. So how do I restore my data without breaking the game? It just closes the game afternoon after I launch it.

HELP!

DiSkO

Posted via CB10
    02-10-15 07:00 PM
    So I have the. APK, and the OBB file. How can I restore my game and get this to work!

Posted via CB10
    02-10-15 07:05 PM
    So I have the. APK, and the OBB file. How can I restore my game and get this to work!
    If you never signed in using a social network such as Facebook, I believe you'll be out of luck.

You can try contacting their support and give the last time & date you played and supply your device's MAC address. Small chance they could push a restore to you. Don't say anything about BB10 or manually loading. Keep it simple: "I recently updated Boom Beach to version _____ and my progress did not restore. How can you help me?"
    02-12-15 05:13 PM
    Well it seems that you may have corrupted your game progress before you even backed up.
    In that case, you're pretty shot, unless you get lucky with one of the methods Elite1 said
    Either way, it's a game. You won't die, just start over!
    02-12-15 05:23 PM
    Yes you'll need to contact support but that means they'll want you to transfer to android or ios.

Posted via CB10
    02-12-15 05:26 PM