I was using this Flickr app installed from Amazon perfectly fine until last week when I started facing this problem with connectivity.

Whenever i start the app with WiFi, it works perfectly fine. But as soon as i turn off the wifi and start using my mobile data, it is showing, "connection lost" and is not working. Same thing is happening with my "my Vodafone " app and "Mega" app..

Even uninstalling and re installing was of no help. Can anyone enlighten me what is happening please.

Posted via CB10
    10-06-15 08:06 PM
    I would try this first. Check to see that, in the Android Assistant app that it sees your data service as ON.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ernet-1022201/
    sum one likes this.
    10-07-15 10:03 AM
    ... thankee @scrannel... but i gave up easily yesterday, and tried a factory reset... and now for loosing my patience, I'm facing a new problem... This Security Wipe and Erasing memory thing is still going on for the past 16 hours.. and right now stuck on 97%... is this normal?
    10-08-15 04:50 AM
    ... thankee @scrannel... but i gave up easily yesterday, and tried a factory reset... and now for loosing my patience, I'm facing a new problem... This Security Wipe and Erasing memory thing is still going on for the past 16 hours.. and right now stuck on 97%... is this normal?
    The conventional wisdom is to let the wipe do its thing.
    10-08-15 06:55 AM
    I for one think you will have to either Wipe your Device or Update it if you don't have the latest BlackBerry software.. it's a thought I haven't even tried it myself � I'm also having the same issue with some of my Android Apps

Posted via CB10
    10-08-15 11:19 AM