I was using this Flickr app installed from Amazon perfectly fine until last week when I started facing this problem with connectivity.

Whenever i start the app with WiFi, it works perfectly fine. But as soon as i turn off the wifi and start using my mobile data, it is showing, "connection lost" and is not working. Same thing is happening with my "my Vodafone " app and "Mega" app..

Even uninstalling and re installing was of no help. Can anyone enlighten me what is happening please.

Posted via CB10
    10-06-15 08:06 PM
    I would try this first. Check to see that, in the Android Assistant app that it sees your data service as ON.

My android apps can't access my Internet
    sum one likes this.
    10-07-15 10:03 AM
    ... thankee @scrannel... but i gave up easily yesterday, and tried a factory reset... and now for loosing my patience, I'm facing a new problem... This Security Wipe and Erasing memory thing is still going on for the past 16 hours.. and right now stuck on 97%... is this normal?
    10-08-15 04:50 AM
    ... thankee @scrannel... but i gave up easily yesterday, and tried a factory reset... and now for loosing my patience, I'm facing a new problem... This Security Wipe and Erasing memory thing is still going on for the past 16 hours.. and right now stuck on 97%... is this normal?
    The conventional wisdom is to let the wipe do its thing.
    10-08-15 06:55 AM
    I for one think you will have to either Wipe your Device or Update it if you don't have the latest BlackBerry software.. it's a thought I haven't even tried it myself I'm also having the same issue with some of my Android Apps

Posted via CB10
    10-08-15 11:19 AM