Hi guys, I started playing iron knights yesterday and it runs fine. But today there was an update and I installed it. After installing and run the game there was a message that says "hack tool detected" "terminate".

Is there anyone here knows how to remove it?
    08-06-14 06:39 PM
    I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it's because you're using the Android runtime and it's detecting it as a 'non-standard' install of Android. You could try using Lucky Patcher on it but not sure how that would turn out. - http://forums.crackberry.com/android...atcher-947141/
    ck23.bb likes this.
    08-06-14 07:02 PM
    I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it's because you're using the Android runtime and it's detecting it as a 'non-standard' install of Android. You could try using Lucky Patcher on it but not sure how that would turn out. - http://forums.crackberry.com/android...atcher-947141/
    Im getting the same error. Weird thing here is that it does not prompt the hack tool detection message when the OS is fresh and its the first time to install the game. I played this game before using 10.3. there was no error. An update for the game was released so i needed to update it. after the update, it starts to show the hack tool detection error. Then I reverted back to 10.2.1. I installed this game and I was surprised that it worked. Another update came. So I updated the game. after the update, it starts to show the hack tool detection error again. I hope the Lucky Patcher works.
    08-09-14 12:47 AM
    Hi guys, I started playing iron knights yesterday and it runs fine. But today there was an update and I installed it. After installing and run the game there was a message that says "hack tool detected" "terminate".

12-23-14 01:49 AM

12-23-14 03:15 AM
    Go to Settings > Application Manager > Running apps and search for any hack application running ( especially freedom ). Tap and stop this service and enjoy the game.
    01-13-15 10:19 AM
    please, how to remove that Hack Tool Detected
    09-06-15 01:02 AM
    how?
    09-06-15 01:10 AM