i used to use this app called, "Internet Share (socks 5)". A useful app where i could route all my internet usage through this app. I would change my laptop web browsers proxy details to the specific ones this app supplied and i could bypass my works filter. I have to re start my phone for several reasons but now this app is no longer findable in appworld. WTF! Is there a reason why this app has gone and is there another app like it i could use.
    12-19-16 01:17 AM
    I'm sure I have no idea what it all means but perhaps this might lead you towards your destination.

https://blog.ipvanish.com/introducin...-new-ipvanish/

You can also find Norton WiFi Privacy Secure VPN in Google Playstore.
    I use that along with Norton Mobile Security on my Passport and Norton Security w/Back up on my computers. Or that's what I WOULD use if I had any idea what to use it for!!

Disclaimer:
    Of course, this is just my idea of a suggestion. If this link takes you somewhere and by using it ends up taking you somewhere you're not, you do so at your own risk, blah blah blah and so on and so forth.
    ( they make me say that)
    Last edited by Lostboy5151; 12-19-16 at 09:43 AM.
    12-19-16 09:01 AM
    i used to use this app called, "Internet Share (socks 5)". A useful app where i could route all my internet usage through this app. I would change my laptop web browsers proxy details to the specific ones this app supplied and i could bypass my works filter. I have to re start my phone for several reasons but now this app is no longer findable in appworld. WTF! Is there a reason why this app has gone and is there another app like it i could use.
    If you ever installed the app it should be in the My World available app section of BBW. Still shows in mine.
    01-23-17 02:11 AM