Trying to decide to keep my new Classic or go back to S5 Samsung. Can't beleive Classic can't use Instagram... one of the most popular apps. I use it for business.
    12-26-14 04:56 PM
    Have you even bother to check out iGran or iGran Pro? Or sideload Snap V2 and then get Android based Instagram? Before babling about "ONE" app? Are you even for real? God lee!
    sk8er_tor likes this.
    12-26-14 05:02 PM
    I am new to blackberry and not sure what those other apps are. I was not trying to insult blackberry. I was not trying to babble. I was doubting myself thinking I must be doing something wrong. Can't believe one of the most popular apps not available and wondering if I was wrong and just could not find it in the app store.
    12-26-14 05:22 PM
    Question: what line of work would make instagram a must?

Also, go to settings, scroll down to the App Manaher section, then Installing Apps and enable the option there.

Now all you need to do is search for the instagram apk (android package file) and install it.

(or if you don't know how: http://apk-dl.com/download/android/c...agram.android/)
    wasimraza likes this.
    12-26-14 05:28 PM
    The native Instagram app works fine so before starting a thread saying it doesn't, all you need to do is ask for help and you'll get it. To get Instagram, download this APK through your device web browser and install it right from your device (or save it to your SD card and then install through the File Manager): http://bla1ze.com/Instagram_Latest.apk
    Carjackd and wasimraza like this.
    12-26-14 08:34 PM
    The native Instagram app works fine so before starting a thread saying it doesn't, maybe you should ask for help and if there's a way to get it. All you need to do is download this APK and install it right from your device: http://bla1ze.com/Instagram_Latest.apk
    Thx for jumping in. Instagram is easy to use on BB10 you can grab it at the Amazon App store or download the Apk directly

Executive Producer of the Peevishlicious Crew via my Canadian Passport
    12-26-14 08:37 PM
    Thx for jumping in. Instagram is easy to use on BB10 you can grab it at the Amazon App store or download the Apk directly

You can't download instagram from amazon... I looked yesterday. Only found Igrann is BlackBerry World. :s
    Carjackd likes this.
    12-26-14 09:33 PM
    I gran works just as good as instagran ,just buy the pro version and you will get notices in your hub.
    12-26-14 09:38 PM
    You can't download instagram from amazon... I looked yesterday. Only found Igrann is BlackBerry World. :s
    Correct my bad! A Simple Google search for for Instagram APK for Blackberry and you will quickly find a working copy of instagram...or follow the link above and learn how to side load snap

12-26-14 09:39 PM
    Correct my bad! A Simple Google search for for Instagram APK for Blackberry and you will quickly find a working copy of instagram...or follow the link above and learn how to side load snap

I assume no notifications?
    12-27-14 02:12 AM
    I assume no notifications?
    I haven't seen notifications personally, but some are claiming they are getting them

12-27-14 06:16 AM