Hello there and thanks to all the folks that keep this amazing place flowing. I found rescue here more than a couple of times for the past 10 years

I never had the chance to write a single post though, so here I go:

I am willing to sync .m3u playlists created on my Q10. I tried two different ways but didn't meet with success:
    A) I tried to manually drag&drop the .m3u files from my SD card to my media player (MediaMonkey). But all the playlist links point to files located in the SD card, which makes the playlists unreadable from my PC. All tags are messed up, that's weird.

B) I tried to auto-sync using MediaMonkey. Unfortunately what I got was empty playlists

Hope someone will be smarter than me to figure this out

Thanks and happy new year to everyone!
    01-01-16 11:48 AM
    I have never used MediaMonkey, so you may have to go to MediaMonkey (Support), for the info you need. It may not accept the m3u files?
    01-01-16 12:21 PM
    Yep, you're right, I'll ask them too

MediaMonkey actually accepts .m3u.

I believe that the problem lies in the fact that playlist created on a BlackBerry are pointing to files located on that Blackberry. Thus when adding the .m3u file, the media player gets confused and can't figure out a way to find the files on the PC based on the ID3 tags or so.

I'll keep digging and keep you guys updated. If anyone finds a solution faster than I do, please show up
    01-01-16 12:27 PM