I am a great fan of smartwatches and BlackBerry..I like android watches more coz of their designs n functionality. I am still waiting for an smartwatch by BlackBerry. But in vain. I thought of Ditchling my z10 for an android, but couldn't coz of its possible future lag.. then I thought about apple. But I don't really like apple watch.. so then I heard Google is building android wear support for apple.. its cool.. and I still think, why the heck they don't want to build it for BlackBerry too?? Then I realized, BlackBerry doesn't even care.. thats why they don't even have at least 2 % of market share..pity.. if BlackBerry doesn't consult with Google and provide support for android wear for bb 10,or launch a smartwatch soon im gonna leave the platform for good.. I loved it once.. anyway its dead to me now.

Posted via CB10
    03-04-15 02:44 PM
    Please tell me how to acknowledge this fact to BlackBerry..

Posted via CB10
    03-04-15 03:04 PM
    Please tell me how to acknowledge this fact to BlackBerry..

Posted via CB10
    Twitter?
    03-04-15 03:05 PM
    I am a great fan of smartwatches and BlackBerry..I like android watches more coz of their designs n functionality. I am still waiting for an smartwatch by BlackBerry. But in vain. I thought of Ditchling my z10 for an android, but couldn't coz of its possible future lag.. then I thought about apple. But I don't really like apple watch.. so then I heard Google is building android wear support for apple.. its cool.. and I still think, why the heck they don't want to build it for BlackBerry too?? Then I realized, BlackBerry doesn't even care.. thats why they don't even have at least 2 % of market share..pity.. if BlackBerry doesn't consult with Google and provide support for android wear for bb 10,or launch a smartwatch soon im gonna leave the platform for good.. I loved it once.. anyway its dead to me now.

Posted via CB10
    Ain't gonna happen.
    03-04-15 03:06 PM

Posted via CB10
    You sound like a 10 year old. BlackBerry is not for kids anyway.

Posted via CB10
    JamBueree likes this.
    03-04-15 04:21 PM
    You sound like a 10 year old. BlackBerry is not for kids anyway.

Posted via CB10
    Ditto.
    03-04-15 04:24 PM
    BlackBerry is not for kids anyway. So does that mean we have to ignore and drop our likes just coz a company doesn't like building something?? I know deep down u all are frustrated .. and if they do come up with something, I think you guys will be held first ones to buy it.

Posted via CB10
    03-04-15 10:20 PM
    BlackBerry is not for kids anyway. So does that mean we have to ignore and drop our likes just coz a company doesn't like building something?? I know deep down u all are frustrated .. and if they do come up with something, I think you guys will be held first ones to buy it.

Posted via CB10
    No I don't think anyone is frustrated with BlackBerry about not making a smart watch. BlackBerry software on them however is no risk all win strategy

Posted via CB10
    03-04-15 10:29 PM
    I don't see the point to use a smart watch... the screen is just to small to do anything on it.

Posted via CB10
    03-04-15 10:33 PM

Posted via CB10
    They always said BlackBerry is a niche market, and they're proud of it, and what more can you expect Lol.

Sabbe Satta Bhavantu Sukitatta - Posted via CB
    03-04-15 10:41 PM
    Doesn't the android smartwatches work on BB10?

Posted via CB10
    03-04-15 10:45 PM

Posted via CB10
    You can't speak for all of us. I have no seen a single person complain about not having a BlackBerry Smartwatch.
    Questioning it, sure, but no one complains about having it.
    03-04-15 11:28 PM
    Well, I have lots of friends complaining about a bb watch, but they're not on this forum. Dude, now you're talking like a bb executive. Lol

Posted via CB10
    03-05-15 12:11 AM
    Well, I have lots of friends complaining about a bb watch, but they're not on this forum. Dude, now you're talking like a bb executive. Lol

Posted via CB10
    You're asking Burger King for a Big Mac, and threatening to leave because they won't give you one.
    rthonpm likes this.
    03-05-15 12:19 AM
    If you want a watch so bad to use with your BlackBerry why don't you try the pebble. I tried it and it worked good. But I am going to wait for the new update that will come out in May. I am using Z30 STA 100-2

Posted via CB30
    03-05-15 02:46 AM