I wish to purchase a BB Passport under the $599 offer. I can order it and have it delivered to my cousin in Jersey City, NJ and then he can bring it here (India) for me. My question is will the warranty still apply/ Does the BB Passport carry an international warranty? And will this phone work in India (GSM Networks, 3G and 4G)?
    09-29-14 11:53 PM
    I was wondering the same thing about ordering from Canada through Amazon.com.
    09-30-14 12:00 AM
    I wish to purchase a BB Passport under the $599 offer. I can order it and have it delivered to my cousin in Jersey City, NJ and then he can bring it here (India) for me. My question is will the warranty still apply/ Does the BB Passport carry an international warranty? And will this phone work in India (GSM Networks, 3G and 4G)?
    The phone will work on 2G & 3G. But not 4G because the spectrum not yet launched fully in India and because the band used for 4G is a totally different one than in other countries. 1800mhz & 2300mhz are the bands that will be used, if I remember correctly. Only China & India will have these bands for 4G.

And about the warranty, no its not international warranty. But if you're gonna be a frequent visitor of the country you're buying from, you can send it for repairs when you visit there next. Not worth the hassle, in my opinion.

Posted via CB10
    09-30-14 12:06 AM
    International warranty won't be there...

Posted via CB10
    09-30-14 12:22 AM