It's a black non-AT&T Passport. I assume unlockers need to know the service provider. Do they? Is there a number on/in the phone that identifies the original service provider? I believe that's been the case for some phones.
    08-02-16 07:46 AM
    It's a black non-AT&T Passport. I assume unlockers need to know the service provider. Do they? Is there a number on/in the phone that identifies the original service provider? I believe that's been the case for some phones.
    https://www.fastgsm.com/en/blackberr...rt/unlock-code

This will work for any BlackBerry passport as long as you haven't exceeded the 10 tries.

40 USD is pretty steep though. But if you are left with few other options (that are not universal unlock codes and require you to specify the carrier) this might just be it.
    http://freemyblackberry.com/

Try this site.

🔥 📶
    08-02-16 08:18 AM
    Do you have the box for this phone, by any chance? If you do and can locate the PRD# on it, that would be a start.

If you're in Canada and if you know your phone to be of Canadian carrier origin, maybe you could try major carriers' SIM cards till you don't see SOS for a network. So, for example, if a Koodo SIM catches a signal, then you'll be able to narrow it down to Telus or Koodo.

I checked three unlocking websites and they all ask for the original carrier
    08-02-16 08:09 PM
    https://www.fastgsm.com/en/blackberr...rt/unlock-code

This will work for any BlackBerry passport as long as you haven't exceeded the 10 tries.

40 USD is pretty steep though. But if you are left with few other options (that are not universal unlock codes and require you to specify the carrier) this might just be it.
    08-02-16 08:33 PM
    Perhaps ask the person you got the phone from.

Posted via CB10
    08-02-16 10:32 PM