so i uninstalled some apps like pics editor, etc using playbook app manager. so i also removed a command called firstlauncher. after removing some apps i got freed much space then i downloaded the 10.3 software and installed after that if i do security wipe the pre installed apps which i deleted before should comeback but after that the mnobile doest work why?
    02-24-16 03:02 AM
    02-24-16 04:09 AM
    Use like..or wipe device the try to update

BlackBerry addicted
    02-24-16 12:05 PM
    I am using the same device.. just take a backup of your device data and contacts.. do a security wipe and after that update your software..

Posted via CB10
    02-24-16 03:06 PM
    how to backup the device data?? can u explain clearly please...
    i uninstalled some pre installed files like video editor, bluetooth, sys.firstlaunch etc files using playbook app manger.. then it gives some free space later we can directly download the software over wifi and can install.. after installing we have to wipe it and then again we can download those pre installed files like bluetooth.. it worked perfectly on one device and on other device it doest... what happened on other device is i think i deleted some essential file when i swtched off and on the phone it loads nearly 75 percent and then there is no response from mobile... so what may the issue?? plz tell me easier process to update.. other than using
    blackberry link
    02-25-16 07:33 AM
    i uninstalled some pre installed files like video editor, bluetooth, sys.firstlaunch etc files using playbook app manger.. then it gives some free space later we can directly download the software over wifi and can install.. after installing we have to wipe it and then again we can download those pre installed files like bluetooth.. it worked perfectly on one device and on other device it doest... what happened on other device is i think i deleted some essential file when i swtched off and on the phone it loads nearly 75 percent and then there is no response from mobile... so what may the issue?? plz tell me easier process to update.. other than using
    blackberry link
    02-25-16 07:33 AM
    1. Security wipe device ( it will free storage)
    Note that. You have back up your data
    2. Uninstall all pre installed apps. (By long time touch of icon )
    3. Reboot device ( press volume up-down buttons to gather, till screen go black?)
    4. Connect to WiFi connect
    5. Update.( battery must full other wise os will currupt)
    ENJOY BE HAPPY
    ( these are temporary happiness)

BlackBerry addicted
    02-25-16 11:02 AM
    if the screen goes of black how will we connect to wifi??
    why u mentioned it as temporary happiness??
    even im swiping my device im not getting the storage free
    02-25-16 10:06 PM
    Press both volume up-down buttons until screen go black, device will automatically turn on. It will free some space

BlackBerry addicted
    02-26-16 12:32 PM