I just uploaded the latest BB Q10 OS. HAVE TRIED ENTERING MY DEVICE PASSWORD but phone says it's my last and final attempt, else my data will be wiped. (10th attempt). I don't want to loose my data and want to know if I can email the device password to my subscribed email, or if I can disable the device password. Note that it's my device password I have forgotten, not my Blackberry ID password. Or is it possible that the phone is asking for blackberry ID password when it asks me to input my device password? Pls help. I tried to back up through my laptop but it also asks for the device password. How do I circumvent it and open my device so I dont loose my data?
    02-21-15 04:54 PM
    You either need the correct passowrd, or it will wipe your device, and thats about the only option, make sure you type your password proper.
    02-21-15 05:16 PM
    I just uploaded the latest BB Q10 OS. HAVE TRIED ENTERING MY DEVICE PASSWORD but phone says it's my last and final attempt, else my data will be wiped. (10th attempt). I don't want to loose my data and want to know if I can email the device password to my subscribed email, or if I can disable the device password. Note that it's my device password I have forgotten, not my Blackberry ID password. Or is it possible that the phone is asking for blackberry ID password when it asks me to input my device password? Pls help. I tried to back up through my laptop but it also asks for the device password. How do I circumvent it and open my device so I dont loose my data?
    it's asking for phone pass but i think you have something corrupt ,don't enter yr last one maybe someone else will help you
    02-21-15 05:20 PM
    Hope u have all your info saved on your micro sd card. I have nothing saved on my device of importance.
    02-21-15 05:23 PM
    Wow that's awful if u know your password the. Try doing it with the eye on so u see the word and letter but other then that I don't know u got to 9 attempts
    02-21-15 05:55 PM