Its more or less impossible to brick a BB10 device...
    Actually, since 10.3.2 introduced Anti-Theft with BlackBerry Protect, it is possible by:

- incorrectly deleting / switching BlackBerry ID
    - forgetting your BB ID password and closing your recovery email account

Maybe BlackBerry Protect sees this radio tampering as a theft attempt. Maybe BlackBerry Protect should be turned off while performing these low-level autoloader updates?

OP did you make the autoloader yourself or download it fully? If you made it yourself, maybe you missed something or have a corrupt file. It could just be that 2339 has significant changes as there were between 10.3.0 and 10.3.1.

I have managed to make an autoloader of just the radio before so you could try that with 10.3.2.2339 radio. Use sachesi to make an autoloader of just the radio.signed (You need to extract it from the bar).
    07-30-15 07:58 PM
    PS:try 10.3.2.858 first

Posted via CB10
    No joy
    07-31-15 02:22 AM
    Actually, since 10.3.2 introduced Anti-Theft with BlackBerry Protect, it is possible by:

- incorrectly deleting / switching BlackBerry ID
    - forgetting your BB ID password and closing your recovery email account

Maybe BlackBerry Protect sees this radio tampering as a theft attempt. Maybe BlackBerry Protect should be turned off while performing these low-level autoloader updates?

OP did you make the autoloader yourself or download it fully? If you made it yourself, maybe you missed something or have a corrupt file. It could just be that 2339 has significant changes as there were between 10.3.0 and 10.3.1.

I have managed to make an autoloader of just the radio before so you could try that with 10.3.2.2339 radio. Use sachesi to make an autoloader of just the radio.signed (You need to extract it from the bar).
    I have always used Sachesi, but the state of my phone now prevents me.

Furthermore I did a fresh autoload of 10.3.2.2339. (experienced a bug, decided on changing the radio), I then dragged the radio bar "qc8974.wtr2-10.3.2.859-nto+armle-v7+signed" via the in software Sachesi install drag and drop. After the bar had install, that is when my problems started.

I have just deleted my BlackBerry Protect Account, but still the same issue.... thanks for the suggestion though. Worth a shot
    07-31-15 04:06 AM
    No joy
    SOLVED!!

I tried again, and I HAVE progressed (tried 10.3.2.858 again, as that was the 'older' radio bar that started the mess)!!!!

So far I think the trick was that my phone was dead flat as I tried the autoloader again (for probably the 10+ time) .

I am currently re-logged in to Sachesi and trying to reload an old backup.

Thanks guys for riding this out with me and making suggestions along the way- it kept me motivated. And prevented MANY headaches. A good or bad thing, but if I didn't get my Z30 up and running today I had plans to pull the trigger and buy a BB Passport.

On another note, my poor Q10, has been out of action for 3 days on Security Wipe (constantly, stuck on 99% complete for 24+ hrs), that is a problem for another day...

Lazarus has risen
    Last edited by Ambitious_1; 07-31-15 at 07:35 AM.
    07-31-15 05:30 AM
    SOLVED!!

I tried again, and I HAVE progressed (tried 10.3.2.858 again, as that was the 'older' radio bar that started the mess)!!!!

So far I think the trick was that my phone was dead flat as I tried the autoloader again (for probably the 10+ time) .

I am currently re-logged in to Sachesi and trying to reload an old backup.

Thanks guys for riding this out with me and making suggestions along the way- it kept me motivated. And prevented MANY headaches. A good or bad thing, but if I didn't get my Z30 up and running today I had plans to pull the trigger and buy a BB Passport.

On another note, my poor Q10, has been out of action for 3 days on Security Wipe (constantly, stuck on 99% complete for 24+ hrs), that is a problem for another day...

Lazarus have risen

Posted via CB10
    07-31-15 06:12 AM
30 12