VVM password doesn't work (I don't even WANT VVM!); I don't know how to Forward a text message; I can't Reply All; my Q10 doesn't "tell" me when I've gotten a voicemail... lots of issues. I'm coming out of a Curve. I'd like to sit down with an experienced Q10 user to show me what the heck I'm doing wrong. I know this is an odd request, but this is real: I'm the Spokesperson and PR Director for Lime Rock Park in Lakeville, Conn. Name is Rick Roso. I'm on local news fairly often.
    03-14-16 05:35 PM
    You first have to call At&T and ask them to reset your Visual Voice Mail and they will guide you through the set up.
    And why wouldn't you want it. you can set it up in the hub and not have to go through calling your voice mail to see if you have any messages.

Also, until you find someone willing to spend the time explaining everything to you may I suggest the search and help icons on your device. they are full of detailed descriptions on how you can do everything on your device.
    Video's and step by step tutorials are included. Just a suggestion, but you'll be amazed at the info. you'll find.

Of course you'll get help here, but everyone seems to have their own way of doing it and it can get confusing.

But, As I said, your first move HAS to be through AT&T. There's no way around that!
    03-14-16 06:16 PM