Hope you can all bare with me as I really don't know how to word this..
    I made a switch to a 32gb memory card for my blackberry q5, after this I had a lot of trouble, all my media disappeared (it would still show in file manager).
    I backed up my stuff to blackberry link, formatted my memory card, and tried to restore but unfortunately it would get to 40 percent and then restart with no restoration occured. Thankfully I still had my old memory card with everything on it so I transferred it all again. Everything worked perfect! But there were some songs that I had before the troubles started with the 32gb so I attempted to redownload. They all worked! But then I tried to play them a couple hours later and it said "the media cannot be played due to an unexpected error (10) so I restarted my phone and all the files that I've downloaded today have been deleted. This was happening before I formatted the media card also..
    Sorry if my issue does not seem clear but please somebody help!
    07-28-14 04:19 PM
    Memory cards can be tricky sometimes. I'm using a 32gb card right now and works flawlessly. I would recommend testing a different card to rule out if its a problem with the card itself first.
    07-28-14 04:51 PM
    You also don't want to use Link to transfer files to the sd card. Copy the files from the old SD card on your pc in a folder. Then put the new card in the format it from the phone. Plug the phone into the pc using usb mode and transfer the files back to the sd card. You shouldn't have any issues that way except if the sd card is subpar and/or a bad card in general.
    07-28-14 04:55 PM
    I tried doing it this way but the deleted files won't show on there still or even on file manager and even when I download them again they still wont show,its like my phone isnt allowing me to have any new downloads
    07-28-14 05:01 PM
    Just do the simplest way. Copy-paste your files from your old memory card to your new one in your computer using a "memory card reader".

APC Z10 ?
    07-28-14 05:44 PM
    I've tried all this and it all works but I just cant download anything which is really frustrating
    07-28-14 05:46 PM
    sorry, never checked back. did your issue get fixed? if not try formatting the card from the phone itself if you haven't already tried it.
    12-28-14 01:16 AM