i live in Canada and was searching for a Passport and then i found one and i purchased it. After i purchased it i realized it is being send from Blackberry US and it was a VIP model. Is this going to work on all Canadian Carriers? or will i have to return it and wait to get a Canadian model?
    10-06-14 09:12 AM
    Should be no problem

Z30STA100-2/10.3.1.632 and Passport with the same version
    10-06-14 09:13 AM
    i live in Canada and was searching for a Passport and then i found one and i purchased it. After i purchased it i realized it is being send from Blackberry US and it was a VIP model. Is this going to work on all Canadian Carriers? or will i have to return it and wait to get a Canadian model?
    Of course it will. BlackBerry doesn't sell phones directly, they go through a third party called Digital River who fulfills orders and sends them out from their location in the U.S.

Also so you know, there is no such thing as a Canadian model vs US or European when it comes to GSM band waves. It goes by the specific band waves that the phone carriers use and that the phone contains, and in the Passport's case you're totally fine.

I'm using my Z30 from the States on Rogers. Just ordered the VIP version through the Canadian site of Shop BlackBerry which will be sent to my address in Vancouver from the States. Trust me you'll be fine.

Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 12:10 PM
    Did it charge you shipping?
    I ordered too. Just now.
    What was the total? Was it Canadian or US $?
    10-06-14 02:13 PM