If I use speaker phone the person on the other side can hardly hear me..What can I do to fix this
    05-27-15 10:37 AM
    Speak louder and hold the phone closer to your mouth.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and moody like this.
    05-27-15 10:56 AM
    Hi open BlackBerry virtual expert check if the mic or speaker working properly
    mainely_linux likes this.
    05-27-15 10:59 AM
    Same problem with my Z30, caller can't hear me but suddenly works on speakerphone. BBVE tests and voice notes show that microphone works fine.

Posted via CB10
    05-28-15 03:07 PM
    there is a 2 holes on the right side of the phone (right in the middle of the silver bezel), that is the microphone used for noise cancellation. Make sure you don't cover the two holes when you hold the phone to talk. (i notice people have a hard time to listen to me when cover they two holes)

next Try the Blackberry Assistant (there is a key between the volume up and down key, long press it), try to speak to it, confirm it can hear normal command like .. what's the weather ... what's your name.

Use BBM voice, Whatsapp call, any program to confirm the microphone can pick up the voice during call
    anon(153966) likes this.
    05-28-15 04:17 PM
    Hello.
    I had the same problem for a while and the only solution was to do a factory reset and clean wipe.
    You can try holding down both the volume buttons for 30 seconds till the phone reboots and see if the problem still persists, or you can do a factory reset/wipe and a clean install and update from BB Link from desktop.
    These methods worked for me ( for a while ) - as the problem keeps coming back once in 1 month or so.
    Also, if you have installed any audio recording or voice recording apps, please uninstall them.
    Hope these help.
    Try them out and let us know how it goes.
    All the best.
    FF22 likes this.
    05-30-15 01:57 AM