I like your product--snap
    I Want to download.....i clicked the link given...
    It downloaded but when I opened it....it said UNABLE TO FIND DEFAULT APP.....what to do.......????
    I'm fed up.....
    STRONGLY NEED HELP.........
    05-29-15 05:24 AM
    I hope your Playbook will answer your question too.

Posted via CB10 on the President Underwood version of the BlackBerry Classic
    05-29-15 05:29 AM
    SNAP does not work on the PlayBook if that's what you're trying to do. It is designed for BB10.

BB10 and PlayBook OS may look similar but they are quite different.

Posted via CB10
    tovento likes this.
    05-29-15 01:44 PM
    If you want andy-roid apps on your Praybook, you will have to sideload them, and roll the dice.
    You can find already converted apps at goodereader.com, and/or you can convert your own and try it.
    Try here: Android App Store & Blackberry App Store
    That's about it....
    06-01-15 02:28 PM
    You can try those sideloading procedures to load and run limited Android apps / games on BlackBerry PlayBook... or, you can buy a cheap Android tablet and enjoy the rest of your time playing with your downloaded apps / games (instead of spending it in sideloading process and got some frustrations in the end because you found out, after number of hours trying, that your favorite Android apps / games are not or no longer compatible with BlackBerry PlayBook Android runtime)...

It's your 'time' and 'effort' anyway...

Posted via CB10
    06-03-15 01:53 AM
    You can only directly install apps on the PB via its BlackBerry World app. You can side load apps (Android) as BAR files. Using Google Chome with its PlayBook App Manager Extension makes side loading a doddle.
    06-05-15 04:01 PM