It seems slow to respond and it's difficult for me to figure out how to transfer something as simple as pictures from my phone to my desktop. The whole program seems slow and clunky to use. Am I missing something?
    04-20-15 11:50 PM
    You can setup automatic sync for pictures. You may even have it already without knowing, which would explain the slowness.

It is a bit clunky, I can't help here. But I can suggest pluging your phone in "SD card" mode and copying your pictures like that. You'll probably notice better copy speed.
    04-21-15 04:23 AM
    It's always a good idea to think about the use of BB Link. What do you need it for? If there are just some files to copy between here and there, especially between the external SD card and a PC, there's no need for BB Link. There are much better, much reliable ways to do that. Use plain USB, FTP, wifi sharing, Samba or something else. I uninstalled BB Link completely from my Windows machine.
    04-21-15 04:32 AM
    I posted a BB Link question in the BB Link thread but no one has replied. I thought the Ask a Question thread was only for unregistered members, but obviously that's not the case.
    Is BB Link for transferring data from one computer to another, or just for backups and restoring them?
    I want to transfer folders from my old to the new PC but the BB folders would not move. Can I use BB Link for this?
    04-22-15 12:00 AM