New BB Priv....email now syncs now, but I can't get the Priv Calendar to sync with my google gmail calendars, some of which I share with other folks on google...
    09-13-16 11:33 AM
    That's very weird, but it might be an easy setting. Try this:
    1. Open the Calendar app and tap the menu (three horizontal lines at upper left).
    2. The list of accounts currently connected to your calendar are listed under "Accounts". Tap the gmail address that isn't syncing.
    3. This should open up the calendars you have under that gmail account. The main calendar is called simply "events", but if you have any custom calendars, they should show there too. If any of them have an icon that looks like an eye with a slash through it, that calendar isn't syncing. Tap it to remove the eye.
    4. Tap "Refresh" at the bottom of the list to get your calendar events immediately.

If there is no eye to clear, I don't know of any other answer. You can also call the BlackBerry help line. The two times I've called them they were very good. Surprisingly so.
    09-13-16 07:50 PM