I verified that the passwords were all good. Turned off and off the device. I also took battery out for about 1 minute. I can send emails out from all emails but receive no emails. Looking for help.
    04-19-17 11:41 AM
    Is your email going through a BIS server? (Bear with me, I have never dealt with that setup). If so, then did the administrators change something?

If not through BIS, did your CARRIER or Internet provider change something?
    04-19-17 12:01 PM
    Also, does issue persist whether or not WiFi is on or off? Has your incoming mail server perhaps been updated? Have you checked on a computer to verify incoming emails?

Posted with my  Classic
    04-19-17 12:18 PM
    I have 9 different emails going to device. From hotmail, to yahoo, to gmail, to live, and my work email. Yes I have verified that all addresses have been receiving emails. I have att as carrier, and im not near wifi so very seldom do I turn it in.
    04-19-17 01:22 PM
    I wonder if this has anything to do with folks having issues wit BBM on Monday and yesterday?
    04-19-17 01:37 PM
    I was having issues w/ my 9900 on Monday afternoon as well. Email was slow to come in, BBM was fine in the morning & then had serious issues w/ groups all afternoon/evening. I finally had to throw my sim card back in my Classic. I'm on AT&T as well. Before Monday, everything was working fine on my 9900. I'll be moving my sim card back over to the 9900 shortly as I prefer it. :-) Take care.

Steve, K4SQI
    04-19-17 03:08 PM
    I tried removing the SIM card as well and waiting for 10 minutes. Nothing seems to be working. I dont have another phone at the moment to use or I would. Thanks Guess I'll try to wait it out for a while.
    04-19-17 03:14 PM
    I tried removing the SIM card as well and waiting for 10 minutes. Nothing seems to be working. I dont have another phone at the moment to use or I would. Thanks Guess I'll try to wait it out for a while.
    I still need to switch mine over, but have you made sure your 9900 is "registered" on the network? I have to do that every time I swap my sim card between phones. Once it's on the network again, then I always go into the Setup app & make sure all my email accounts are validated. I have to re-input my passwords for all my accounts. I usually only have to do this when I've had my sim card out of my 9900 for over a week or so. Just trying to throw out possible fixes. I've been using my Bold 9900 on BIS w/ AT&T since Feb and it's been rock solid upto Monday. Most of my issue were w/ BBM. I was working @ the time & didn't realize there was a BBM problem. Hope that helps. I'll post back after I swap my sim card over & let you know how things go.

Steve, k4sqi
    04-19-17 03:34 PM
    I have verified all my emails and passwords. They were all ok I can send emails on each of my 9 different accounts out but not receiving any emails on any of them.
    04-19-17 04:08 PM
    I have verified all my emails and passwords. They were all ok I can send emails on each of my 9 different accounts out but not receiving any emails on any of them.
    Have you tried resending your service books?

Posted via CB10
    04-19-17 07:48 PM
    Late last night/early this morning, I was finally able to swap back over to my 9900. I registered it on the network, checked all my email accounts, & xfer'ed BBM back over to it. It's been running fine. When I got up this morning, I email's waiting for me in several accounts. Being able to send email from each of your accounts, but not receiving email on them is something I've never ran into w/ BBOS 7.x and BIS. I take it you can browse the web, use other apps that depend on BIS & they all work fine as well?

Steve, k4sqi
    04-20-17 12:21 PM
    Have you tried resending your service books?
    This is the next step to try for troubleshooting the issue.
    04-21-17 01:11 PM