I don't know who set the blackberry ID in my playbook with his details,I cant use it to download anything with it,his email adrdress shows and asks me for his password,please help me,the email address shows in my tablet
    03-11-15 12:59 PM
    Looks like 2 scenarios:

Someone had access to your Playbook, AND your BB user ID and password (major no-no!) and changed it on you
    in this case, ask him what he changed it too.
    or
    The Playbook has questionable possession/ownership......

You can try to go the BB site and try to change the password, but you will need the answers to the security questions etc...
    03-11-15 01:49 PM
    Unless you can track down who did this to your tablet and get them to reset the password, in my opinion you have only one choice...enter the wrong password into your PlayBook 10 times in a row and it will security wipe it back to a fresh blank state...no data will be on the device.

You'll need the tablet connected to BlackBerry Desktop Software via USB cable...here's a good article on it. Factory reset for the BlackBerry PlayBook also fixes bricked devices | CrackBerry.com

You can then setup the PlayBook with your own BlackBerry ID and Password. It might require a brand new BlackBerry ID. All content and data on the PlayBook will be lost.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    03-11-15 02:38 PM